profile
comments
affiliates
random
Monday, November 10, 2008 / 2:40 PM
its been nearly 2 month I never blog.. Life been super busy...
Never know tat I end up with my super busy job though I'm
Still working at far east .. And ya did anyone heard de rumouRs
Or anything bout me, guess wat tat pig been
Talking behind my back..
I might been so silent last time,
But now I won't, I had enough with it,
Nobody gonna have de chance to bully me
Cos its time for me to continue all
De game Tat u start it..
Maybe it's true wat nigel says,
Don be bothered..
But I guess I'll start all de game tat
I create piggy ...
And Tat's for u Weiting ..
Love you, know Iƒ__ll fight for you
I left the porch light on for you
Layout is best viewed in Google chrome. Sucks big time in Internet Explorer.
Please do not use any part of this layout and credit as your own, thank you.
Blog is owned by ______ aka the Nerd Mama. :D