satellite

profile comments affiliates random


Friday, March 20, 2009 / 1:57 PM
Last Night Was Great, Went DBLO with serena chin, mY sis ANd her freinds...

ha has.. lots of things happen, but gonna keep it as a secret...

i really enjoy last night...

and i miss my darling(mannix)

ha has...:D





This Is To All PPl whO feEL miSERY Or

Having PROblems AND troubles in LIFE ....

I KNow and I caN Feel It tAt uR SAD...

Remember Tat, Ur Deciding Ur Own Destiny...

:D Lor aND PLs wAIt Till I Come Back

frOM Overseas DEn we Go Enjoy Again ok..(:



Love you, know Iƒ__ll fight for you
I left the porch light on for you
Layout is best viewed in Google chrome. Sucks big time in Internet Explorer. Please do not use any part of this layout and credit as your own, thank you. Blog is owned by ______ aka the Nerd Mama. :D