satellite

profile comments affiliates random


Thursday, November 18, 2010 / 2:32 PM
Look upon the mirror and it break my heart to know that u r doing this too me?
we supposed to b the closes 1, we used to b i guess..
It break my heart for every word u said, and every sorry that u've asked,
I never gonna want this too happen,
I hate u..
i don wanna go back to where my sorrow is,
i'm happy to where i'm now!
guess someting's that r broken can't b mend,
cos there's always a scar in between,
so don ever ask me, if we're back to where we supposed to b.



Love you, know Iƒ__ll fight for you
I left the porch light on for you
Layout is best viewed in Google chrome. Sucks big time in Internet Explorer. Please do not use any part of this layout and credit as your own, thank you. Blog is owned by ______ aka the Nerd Mama. :D